1. A visit to Bournemouth this weekend to watch the Bournemouth Air Festival. We were so lucky with the weather, it was incredibly sunny and warm, and we had a fab day relaxing on the beach with some good friends of ours.
2. A particularly delicious dinner on said trip to Bournemouth at a place called Sixty Million Postcards. The story goes that in 2006, the local post office finally ran out of space for all of the returned mail, and so a bar was opened (naturally) to house the excess. We weren’t convinced on the sixty million, but either way, the bar had a really nice, chilled atmosphere and eclectic design. Plus, the food was delicious – I’d definitely recommend the crispy onion sides, and anything with flat iron steak!
3. Fresh, crisp new bed sheets from Ikea. They are the most soothing, fluffiest, clean white sheets ever. Bliss.
4. Blackberry picking in our local woodland, even if the haul was pretty unimpressive this time…
5. Catching up on some old TV favourites like ‘Will and Grace’ and ‘Friends’ along with a nice Lush bath (intergalactic bath bomb, which gave us a bath full of golden glitter!!).
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week and enjoyed the weekend!