1. Treating myself to some Lush goodies and a nice new candle on a trip to town this weekend. This ‘Sleepy’ body cream is one of the most beautiful smelling body creams I have had the pleasure of owning, and it’s purple and sparkly!
2. Finally convincing myself that this skirt was worth the reasonably high price tag after receiving a 20% off voucher, only to take it to the till and be told that it is £10.50 in the sale! M&S know how to give a bargain. Isn’t it just the most beautiful skirt you’ve ever seen? Covered in moons and constellations, and all floaty and swirly, it’s a beauty.
3. Managing to go for a jog twice in one week. Ok, so this probably doesn’t sound like a big deal, but I’m incredibly lazy and so this is a big achievement for me! Here’s hoping I can stick to it!
4. Collecting conkers like a big kid – mostly to fend off the monster spiders that have been appearing in and around our garden lately…
5. A trip to Mottisfont, a beautiful stately home and gardens owned by the National Trust. The walled garden was particularly lovely, and we had a lovely peaceful stroll along the river, admiring the Autumn colours. Sometimes it just feels good to get out in the great outdoors and enjoy some fresh air.