1. Receiving my copy of Creative Countryside in the post! This was the absolute highlight of my week, and I’ve been taking full advantage of the long evenings by curling up with a hot chocolate, a thick blanket and the beautiful words in the magazine.
2. Lunch out for my gorgeous niece’s birthday with family this weekend. We went to Frankie and Benny’s, where we haven’t been in years! It was really good value actually and we had a lovely afternoon, and we went home totally stuffed :-)
3. Leaving work a little earlier on Friday and catching the sunset! The University campus is so pretty – I’m really grateful to work there.
4. Packing for our holiday! We’re off to Florida in less than a week, and we’re starting to get properly excited now! We’re going to be out there for Thanksgiving, so it will be interesting to see what that’s like. We also plan to see Disney and possibly Universal with all of their Christmas decs up which is very exciting.
5. And on that note, I am beginning to get very excited about the C word. Is it too early still? It is nearly halfway through November, so I think it’s now reasonable to be feeling a little festive…