1. Looking after a friend’s utterly adorable cats whilst they were away this week. They are gorgeous half-ragdoll brothers, and are super cuddly!
2. Finishing season 4 of Peaky Blinders. This one’s bitter-sweet as I now need to wait until 2019 for the next season (along with GoT!), but the series definitely got more addictive as it progressed.
3. Meeting a lovely person in Frome who converts VW vans into beautiful custom campers. We may have taken the first step towards owning our first campervan – how exciting!
4. Some colourful spring flowers in the form of pink tulips and yellow daffodils picked up from the local shop this weekend.
5. These little beauties springing up in our front garden – apparently they’re called ‘Spring Snowflakes’. What a lovely surprise in this cold, grey weather!